All Quotes » Human Nature » Don’t Care
December 13, 2016
“Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”
April 11, 2019
December 19, 2016
December 18, 2016
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
© 2019 Famous Quotes at FoolsPen. Theme by Motivational & Inspiring Life Quotes.